Perth Royal Show

I love the show don't ask me why but I love it! There are many things that somehow attract me to keep going back to show year after year and one of them is the atmosphere I love walking around and seeing people having fun, the smells- farm animals, food and lollies and the experience! This year will be my 4th time going to it (3rd in a row) so here are my must sees and dos:
. The yellow brick road- this is great value! You pay $9 and you walk around the show grounds and pick up a variety of goodies this is sooo much fun you get to see the grounds and get goodies!
. The shopping and lifestyle pavillon- I love the bargains you can pick here!
. the cats- as many of you know I am a cat lover and seeing the variety of cats around is really fun.
But there are many more things you can do at the show all regarding your personalities.
So if you can get to it, it is well worth it!
Money saver tip: take your own lunch and buy your tickets from IGA it will save you heaps!

Comments

Popular Posts