I don't care

I don't care if people think I am strange.
I don't care if I get scared for watching programmes and movies that most people could watch.
I don't care if I love my cats too much.
I don't care if the guy I like doesn't notice me.
I don't care if I'm not up to date on the latest fashion trends.
I don't care if I spend waaay to much money on things.
I don't care if I am over obessed with Glee.
I don't care if I cry and people see me.
I don't care if I paint waaay too many frogs.
I don't care if my hair is a mess and you see me.
I don't care if I laugh at random things.
I don't care that I buy things that are over priced.
I don't care if I act childish at times.
I don't care if you think I am over protective of my sisters.
I don't care if my room is mess.
I don't care if people judge me on looks alone.
I don't care . . .

Comments

Popular Posts