Five Friday Favourites

It's hard to believe in just over a week I will be on prac, I am praying that it goes smoothly and am starting to look forward to it (kinda).
I am almost finished my Christmas shopping, I just need to buy one more thing (which I will probably grab on Wednesday) and I am done! I have also wrapped up everything to, you are probably thinking that I am crazy but November/December are shaping up to be busy times for me.
This weekend is quiet-ish with tomorrow a safe church workshop for all volunteers at church in the morning and a baptism service tomorrow night being the only things on the agenda. It will be my last night at church for four weeks as due to prac, then a trip over east and a cousin's wedding I am unable to go which will be weird and I feel a bit guilty that I am missing so many weeks despite not being able to help it!

Onto Friday favourites:

Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray - I never thought I would be one of those people who spends $50 on setting spray, I mean surely the brands you can buy at Priceline are just as good right? But after trying quite a few and not getting great results, my sister gave me a travel size of this cult favourite setting spray and I am loving it. My make up will not budge and I have worn this in the middle of the city wearing all black feeling like I was melting. It's well worth it and I doubt I will be using anything else, also as part of the Christmas range at Mecca you can buy a two pack for $78 which is a great deal.

STILA Shimmering Heights Shimmer and Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Set - I love Stila's glitter eye shadows they do not budge are the pigment is amazing, so I thought it was time to try their shimmer eye shadows. The shadow's are super pigmented and the staying power is great, I love how you get three colours to try and they are super easy to apply. I have a feeling I may be splurging on a full size one in the future.

Naomi A line Skirt - I have had trouble finding denim skirts and find that they can be to figure hugging which isn't what I like. I can safely say I have found a skirt that looks great on me and ticks all the boxes! I did find I had to go up a size to get the fit I wanted but it's well worth it and I have no doubt I will be living it once it starts to warm up.

Metal Star Wreath - I love Christmas time and seeing all the sparkly decorations. I try to limit myself to what I buy and only buy things I really love and are classic. This wreath fits the bill and I love it, it's the perfect addition to the metal star decorations I bought last year. What I also love about it is that you can dress it up each year depending on your colour scheme and style preferences. I like the suggestions of using greenery but you could also tie ribbons, attach small decorations or use it to help display Christmas cards.

Five Feet Apart movie trailer - in high school I read a biography about a teenager who had Cystic Fibrosis and it opened up my eyes to what people who have it go through. Five Feet Apart is about two teenagers who have Cystic Fibrosis but due to catching each others bacteria have to stay five feet apart at all times. The trailer looks really good and I am looking forward to seeing the movie next year.


Comments

Popular Posts