Five Friday Favourites

Like most people I have no idea what day it is and this week has been a blur, of course that may be just my memory and dealing with dizziness and fatigue (update here). Once again I am trying yet another medication to see if it will make any difference with my dizziness and so far it's not and I am feeling very drowsy and just not with it. I see my doctor next Thursday and I will probably be put on yet another medication.
Easter felt rather weird last weekend but we made the best of it with an extended family Zoom session on the Saturday and we had roast lamb and veggies for dinner on Easter Sunday. My sister and I also dropped some Easter eggs off at a couple of friends houses (at the door), sending them a text after we had done it that they had been "egged".
My church has started live streaming the services which allows some sort of routine on the weekends but it just isn't the same. I just feel like so much of my time is spent staring at a computer screen and while I am thankful for technology during this time there is nothing like seeing people face to face.

 Next week I have quite a few appointments - doctor, psychologist and employment agency (which will be done on the phone). I'm going to bake these cookies to take to my psychologist and doctor as I think everyone needs baked goods at the moment and also I like sprinkles.

This fortnights Friday Favourites are focusing on small businesses that I love and have bought from, I think in this time of the unknown it's great to support small businesses and help those who may not have a steady income.

Amy Louise Jewellery Flora Necklaces - Amy Louise makes the cutest Australian native flower necklaces each flower linked to a month and I was thrilled to discover that my favourite flower Geraldton Wax/Wax Flower is the flower for my birth month (September). I couldn't resist ordering one and I am waiting by my letterbox everyday hoping it will arrive (because Aus Post is currently experiencing delays).

Brons Ceramics ceramic flowers - I have a few of the medium size ones in my room and we gave my mum a small bouquet for Mothers Day a couple of years ago and they are beautiful. These were what inspired my polymer clay ones and I just adore them. They are rather fragile though but they really make an impact and brighten up any room.

Tilly and Type - I LOVE Tilly and Type so much, I ordered some beautiful prints from her last year and they look so good in my room framed. I'm actually hoping to put in an order next week to grab a few more prints for gifts and for myself. She's also just released a free printable zine which I can't wait to do.

The B Collection - I'm loving scrunchies at the moment and I ended up ordering some bee print ones from The B Collection. They are great quality and you can tell that they have been made with care. There's also cute coin purses, runners and pillow cases, which would make great gifts for friends or yourself. I am definitely going to put another order in the future and keep an eye out to see what new scrunchie prints get added.

Clay and Clasp - if you're looking for fun and unique earrings then Clay and Clasp has you covered. From blue wrens. to seagulls and chips to sloths there is something for everyone. I like how uncomplicated the designs are and they seem to capture the essence of Australia. There's also the cutest custom birth announcements and pet portraits that would be beautiful on anyone's wall.

Comments

Popular Posts