Five Friday Favourites

I have crashed today, it seems like my body has decided that I pushed myself to much this week so I apologise if this post isn't the most detailed (I normally try to work on these posts over the fortnight but it just did not happen). My life has been the usual living with dizziness, trying to stay productive and applying for jobs. I applied for a couple of jobs this week (including one that involved a selection criteria) and I am praying that the phone starts to ring with interviews soon. 

Something exciting that happened last week was that me and my friends booked an Airbnb for when we go see Hamilton next year. We have decided to stay a week in Sydney which is exciting and we're looking forward to seeing the city and going on lots of adventures. After a lot of discussion we chose a place in a central location near public transport, it's a modern loft with the bedrooms upstairs and plenty of space for the 3 of us. It works out to around $460 each for 6 nights stay which is reasonable and means we only need to buy the flights which we will do closer to the time. It's hard to believe that this trip is happening. 

Next week is really quiet, I actually don't have a doctor's appointment as my doctor is away which means this is the longest I have gone without seeing my doctor all year. I am hoping to break out my Cricut and play around with some iron on vinyl that came this week which will be fun. I am also starting to think about my Christmas shopping as I want to do a lot of handmade gifts where possible (I figure I have a Cricut so I might as well put it to use) so I need to plan ahead.

Onto Friday Favourites...

ErstWilder All of the Lights Necklace - this was a complete impulse buy but it arrived on Wednesday and I love it so much. I thought it would be a great Christmas piece and add some festive fun to my outfits this December. 

New Girl - I have just finished binging this series on Netflix and I really enjoyed it. I loved Jess and her crazy personality and the antics she got up to with her friends were hilarious. Also Cece's Russian model friend Nadia is a really underrated character and her lines always made me laugh. 

Lego Elf Club House - so last year I bought the cutest Lego gingerbread house and while it was a pain to build (the roof gave me so much grief!), I loved the finished product. So I have decided that each year I will purchase the Lego Christmas set and this year they released the Elf Club House, so I ordered it a couple of weeks ago and the box is currently sitting in my living room waiting to be built come December. 

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Blemish Stick - this stick really makes a difference when I dab it on my breakouts and I notice they don't linger for as long. Just make sure you don't get it mixed up with your lip gloss as the tube looks similar. 

Anomia - this is a really fun card game that has resulted in yelling and at times violence when I have played it. The cards have words on them so like flavour of ice cream, name of a street etc, and if someone has a card with the same symbol as you, you have to say what's on their card before they say what's on your card. It sounds simple but in the heat of the moment it can be hard to think of words. It's a great game for people of all ages and one I highly recommend playing. 

Comments

Popular Posts