Five Friday Favourites

I can't believe my family gets home in less than a week!!! I am so tempted to do something similar to this but I don't think I will have a chance with getting the house sorted to do it:
This coming weekend is busy but fun, with starting to clean the house, plus I am helping ReachOut in the ChillOut room at comic-con which will be interesting to say the least. I've never gone to any of these conventions before but figure it will get me out of my comfort zone. I am going as a ReachOut hero so wearing a cape and a few other pieces over my ReachOut shirt, jeans and flats (post on that coming next week) so at least I will have a disguise.
After that I am going to see PowerRangers with a friend which I am really looking forward to and can't wait to see how awesome it is.
Moving on to Five Friday Favourites:

Jeanswest - with cooler weather starting to come in, I am starting to think about my winter wardrobe and grabbing a few pieces as I see them. I love Jeanswest and have picked up two long sleve tops (this one and this one) for everyday wear, one more dressier top and a couple of pairs of jeans (I LOVE the Tummy Trimmer in straight leg). The quality of the clothes always impresses me and despite wearing the clothes non stop they are still holding up great even after a few years.

The Next Step: Show The World - as many of you know Megan and I went to see The Next Step in concert last year and we loved it. I am thrilled that they are releasing behind the scenes footage of the tour in these episodes on youtube. Check out the first one below:
Apples to Apples Disneyed - I am a huge fan of the original Apples to Apples and when I saw the Disney version I couldn't resist buying it to play to Megan and her friends. Its more basic than the orignal so less reading but still fun and I love the pictures on the cards. Plus its bit cheaper than the orginal at only $25 so it would make a great gift for any Disney fan out there.


Interviewing for a job when you have an anxiety disorder - this is the article I wrote that has been published on The Mighty and I reccomend that everyone checks it out. This is a huge deal for me and so proud of my writing and for me to be published on such a great website. Being unemployed while having anxiety is tough and not many people understand just what you go through before even getting a job (which is a whole nother story!).

Changing Places movie - this is my movie for tonight and I am looking forward to sitting down with some ice cream and enjoying a fun film. It looks like a great family film and with a few Degrassi and Lost and Found Music Studios alums the cast looks like something I would enjoy.


Comments

Popular Posts