How to save

Now those who know me know that I am a bit of shopaholic but recently I have been making an affort to save for an ipod touch. Now in the past I have made alot of attemps to save and belive me none of them have worked! But I think I have finally figured how to save successfully here are my tips:
1. save for something, don't just save for the sake of it sure you can put money aside but take it out of your purse or bank account or where ever it is stored and put it in an envelope. But have a target mine is an ipod touch and so far that has helped me alot.

2. If you are finding it to hard to just save put money aside for your target in a safe place (give it to your mum to put it away in a safe place just don't spend it!) or somewhere where you know you are most likely not to go (make sure to remember where you put it though!)

3. cut back on the iteams you don't need. This one is often hard so think about the stuff that you can go without for a few weeks - like phone credit many companies (like virgin or 3) are willing to let you get say $50 that will last for year, or chocolate and put the money you would normally spend on these iteams aside.

4. buy a money box that you can't open unless u get a can opener. I wouldn't personly recomend this but it might just work for you!

So here are my tips I hope these help!

Comments

Popular Posts