Five Friday Favourites

I have finished with my prac placement! I am so relieved that it's over and I passed my prac evidence book with flying colours on Monday too. Now I just have to go into campus to get everything officially signed off and I will be completed with my diploma.

Next week is filled with appointments and just trying to get some errands done before I start upping the job seeking (which will hopefully mean I get a job soon, God willing!). I get my eyes tested on Tuesday and I get to pick out new glasses, I don't think my eyes have changed in the past 2 years since my last test but I'm looking forward to having another pair of glasses to mix things up (I do love my glasses though so I'm not going to stop wearing them just because I get a new pair).
Then Friday I have a psych appointment, I thought I was still on prac when I booked it so that's why it's on a Friday instead of the usual Tuesday (my psych now works every second Friday).
Then the following Tuesday I have a doctors appointment to get a referral and new script. So it's a busy time and I am trying not forget anything!

Tonight I am off to see Aladdin with Mum, Megan and Jocelyn which is exciting! I can't wait to see it and it's the perfect way for me to celebrate completing my prac placement.

Onto Friday Favourites...

Smashbox Photo Finish 24 Hr Eye Shadow Primer - I was having issues with my eyeshadow not staying put and going into the creases so I figured I needed a decent primer. I was recommended this one in Mecca and I really like, it's translucent so it's a not solid base which I like and you don't need much of it (I apply it with my fingers). Also I know the price is steep but as you don't need much it should last for a while.

Jeanswest Denim Refresh - this spray is seriously the best and is a great way to refresh your jeans without washing them. I was at a friends house on Saturday night and we have a bonfire and my jeans got all smoky but they were clean, so instead of washing them I just sprayed this spray on them and they were good as new.

Peter Alexander Candy Stripes Flannelette Pj set - I never thought I would be one of those people who spends $50 or more on a pair of PJs but I am slowly turning into one of those people, mind you only buy Peter Alexander PJs on sale and would never buy them full price. I bought a pair of pale blue striped flannelette PJs from Peter Alexander in April as they were on sale and I figured I needed some anyway, they are softest pair ever and I honestly think when I wear them I sleep better. So when these came on sale I decided I would order them online along with this pair for mum for her birthday.

Llama Flannelette Sheet set - to go with my llama quilt cover, blanket and heat pack I bought llama sheets just to keep it all on theme. These sheets are the softest warmest sheets ever, I have a cat set that I got for my birthday last year that I love so when these went on sale for 50% off I had to buy them. It just makes sense to have everything matching and I'm looking forward to putting the sheets on my bed.

Kikki K Sale - there's a lot of sales going on at the moment and as always Kikki K has great discounts. I always stock up during sale times for gifts and for myself! A few items I am eying off include: this porcelain cat dish, greeting cards box and canvas tote bag. I also found that my local store had a few more items for sale so it's worth having a look.


Comments

Popular Posts