Five Friday Favourites

I can't believe that we are almost at the end of June! I have officially finished my Diploma in Community Services, it's bittersweet to finish it and I am excited but (of course) anxious to see what the future holds. I am slowly starting to apply for jobs while also enjoying some down time, it's just nice to not have to do anything and relax, so I figure I should enjoy it while I can.

This weekend I am off to my churches annual young adult retreat, it should be fun and I am looking forward to spending a weekend hanging out everyone and exploring a new place. Onto Friday Favourites...

Toy Story 4 - I saw this movie on Tuesday and I really enjoyed it! I loved the new characters and storyline and overall it was a great movie. It's well worth seeing, though I will say that there are some parts that young kids might find scary so be warned. It's a great closure to the series and the ending was perfect.

Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Sizzle palette - I bought this on impulse the other week when it was on a flash sale. I really like my other two Rainforest of the Sea palettes and I find myself reaching for them weekly and they are great for travel. This palette is great and I love the colours and how they are not super pink and bold, they are more neutral pinks if that makes sense. I've already used it a few times this week and I have a feeling it will be used regularly.

Five Feet Apart (DVD) - I really enjoyed this film, so I had to grab it on DVD when it came out this past week. I'm looking forward to sitting down and rewatching it and  enjoying it for the second time.

Keds Little Miss - I LOVE all the Mr Men and Little Miss characters and it's an obsession that just hasn't left me over the years. I have quite a few Little Miss Chatterbox and other Mr Men/Little Miss items and clothing which I love so when I saw that Keds was doing a limited edition range I really wanted them, unfortunatly they weren't available in Australia and I kept an eye out on eBay to not much luck. Then last Friday I was down the rabbit hole of Google and looking at shoes and other items when I stumbled across the Keds in my size as well so I ended up splurging on the shoes ($120 Australian including shipping) and I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of them.

Berlei Pro Elite Sports Bra - So I'm big busted and when I started to work out I realised that I needed to get a sports bra, I ended up with this one and I love it. This is the best sports bra ever and I have noticed a major difference in my workouts since wearing it, it's super supportive and really holds things in. I was advised to by a bra extender as the back can be really tight and it does means I don't dislocate something when I am putting on but that's just my preference. You can currently buy it for only $25 in blue/purple (it's normally $90!) or for 20% off in black, its well worth it and I was lucky enough to grab another in blue/purple so I have an extra.


Comments

Popular Posts