Five Friday Favourites

Two weeks until Christmas, can you believe it?! Next Friday we have the extended family Christmas gathering which will be fun and it will be great to see everyone.

I am currently taking a break from looking for a job, my doctor told me I was burnt out and if I didn't take a break now it wouldn't end well. I had to agree with him so I gladly accepted the medical note that excuses me from looking for work until the end of January and promised I would avoid Seek and other job searching websites until the new year. 

This past Wednesday my and some friends had a girls night and rewatched Hamilton, talked and just ate all the snacks. It was the perfect night and I am so thankful to be friends with these girls and I can't wait to see Hamilton with them next year. 

Onto Friday Favourites...

Frank Green Eeyore Ceramic Reusable bottle (1000ml) - I wanted an insulated 1 litre water bottled that wasn't super bulky or heavy and I found one. I had been eying this one off and was able to get it for 20% off at the Black Friday sales. 

Neutrogena ultra sheer face and body sunscreen stick - I like wearing sleave-less tops in Summer and because of this it means my shoulders are prone to sunburn, I find it helps if I have sunscreen on me so I can regularly reapply when I am out and about. I like this stick as it's a good size and the sunscreen doesn't make my skin greasy.

The Hamilton Polka - Weird Al is a genius and this song only proves it. It sums up Hamilton in 5 minutes and is super fast paced and catchy.


Mount Franklin Passionfruit sparkling water - this water is so good and it's great for when you want
something with fizz but not the sugar. You can also get it in lime, raspberry and mango flavours but passionfruit is the favourite in my house. 

Tilly and Type stickers - I love stickers and I seem to have a problem with buying them, so I couldn't resist buying the new stickers from Tilly and Type. They are really good quality and I like the sayings on them.

Comments

Popular Posts