I love music

I love music! I love how it can change your mood and brighten up your day! I love how you can now take it anywhere with ipods and mp3 players! I love how there is something for every one out there you just have to listen! I love how god can create music, it can be as simple as waves crashing apon the shore at the beach or the wind blowing through trees or as complicated as birds singing to each other! I love how it is apart of every day whether we realise it or not!

As you can tell from above that I love music though I am not very talented with playing music I love listening to it. Now if you were to look (or more like listen as its a shuffle really cute, but still awesome!) through my ipod you would find that there is a variety of music! Of course you have the usual teenage stuff like Taylor Swift and the Jonas brothers but then you have the christian stuff like Britt Nicole, Rebecca St James and Zoe girl. Now I am fully aware that many people have not heard of the latter artists but to me they are an inspriation well more their music but them too they are who I listen to when I can't get to sleep at night or when I am feeling down, the music is just so up lifting! Now though I am teenager you can see that I am different and many people look at me odly when I tell them what I am listening to but who cares!

Comments

Popular Posts