yr 11 camp!

I hate school camps, and to tell you the truth I don't know why! Maybe its because that I hate being away from my parents or that I hate being out of my comfort zone I just don't know why! so right now I am freaking out over a year 11 camp which is next tuesday(till next friday) I mean seriously what could go wrong? I have a great activity group (Mr Black who is the school chaplain is my group leader) and a great dorm! Seriously though what is it? I mean I hate heights and I have already told Mr Black so he knows but apart from that I don't know what else it could be! So I am going to compile a list of bible verses and verses from songs about trusting god and place them in a note book and memorise them! But please please pray for me! I will be putting up the verses here when ever I come across them! But please pray for me!

Comments

Popular Posts