- 8 months ago I texted a guy friend without thinking it through and I never got a response and sometimes I wonder if I said the wrong thing (it was an invitation to join me and some friends for a games night). When in reality he was probably too busy to respond or he just forgot but sometimes I still wonder if there is something wrong with how I worded it.
- Even if I just think about a driving test I freak out and if any characters are learning to drive on TV shows, I can't watch it as it brings back all these memories about me failing the test.
- I am doing everything I can to get a job, yet I have friends who seem to be doing very little in terms of job seeking but still managing to get jobs.
- I didn't leave my indicator on long enough before I made a turn even though it was down a quiet road (near my house) and there were no other cars in sight.
- I am scared the one day when I am home alone a snake will get in the house and I will have an anxiety attack and have no idea what to do (this is my current not quite rational fear with Summer getting in to full swing and a few snakes being sighted near my house)..
Wednesday, December 14, 2016
I have come to the conclusion that I should go to AA meetings not that kind of meeting (I rarely