Five Friday Favourites

It's been a crazy couple of weeks! Last weekend was the annual inter-church sport competition which was full on but loads of fun, I also only got hit by one flying object which was a record! I've been applying for jobs, recovering from yet another cold (which wiped me out for a few days) and starting my next ReachOut fundraising activity.

I went shoe shopping at the outlet shopping centre on Wednesday to find some shoes for my cousin's wedding in December and ended up buying 2 pairs (there was a buy one get the next pair 40% off) from Wittner. I got these silver wedges and these white block heels and ended up spending just over $110 in total for both pairs (my budget was $100 for one pair so I am thrilled!). I am unsure which pair I will choose to wear but figure I have 2 months to wear them both in and will see what I am feeling on the day.

Onto Five Friday Favourites:

Swatch Colorush watch - I had it in my head that I wanted a watch for my birthday from my parents and I love Swatch watches. I spent ages looking on the website trying to find one I liked and I eventually settled on this one. It's such a different fun watch, while still being classic and having the metal band which I like (it also means its easier for me to get on). I've gotten loads of compliments on it.

2018 Sadie Robertson calendar - call me organised but I have already bought my calendar for next year! I got given the 2017 one for Christmas last year and I loved it, even now it makes me so happy when I see it so I couldn't resist ordering it for 2018 (I had a 25% off code for Koorong). I am obsessed with Sadie Robertson's range (these cards are on my bedside table and they are so encouraging) and just love the messages behind everything, plus the water colour style is so pretty.

Kikki K 2018 Weekly Diary Small: Cute - I like to think I am sorted for 2018 now! If you're a member at Kikki K you get a $10 voucher for your birthday each year and every year I like to use it to buy a diary for the following year. I always go for the same diary as it's the perfect size for my handbag and I am a creature of habit. I just can't get in the habit of using my phone for a diary and like to be able to write dates down far in advance where possible. Plus it's the cutest diary and it's perfect to use for work and study.

Dear World by Echosmith - this is a song that I think everyone needs to listen to at the moment and its so beautifully written and sang. Also Echosmith's EP is released today so go download it now, you won't regret it :)



Taylor Swift VS Ed Sheeran Mashup
This popped up on my Facebook feed and I loved it. I tend to get sucked into YouTube holes quite easily and I spent my Wednesday night watching a lot of videos but this one came out on top by far. The way the songs flow, its just a fun video plus you can't deny that these guys are talented.

Bonus entry:

Greenhouse Academy - I must say that Netflix is killing it on their original stuff and Greenhouse Academy was amazing! I won't give too much away but it's one of those that will have hooked from the first episode and it's a new concept with a relatively unknown cast too.

Comments

Popular Posts