Five Friday Favourites

I turn 24 tomorrow (you can read all my thoughts about turning 24 here) and as always I have started the celebrations early :) this morning I met up with a friend for San Churros and then tonight my family and I are going out to dinner and more San Churros (I actually have a $100 voucher I won a few months prior that I have been saving for a special occasion). Tomorrow I have no idea what I will be doing during the day but at night after church we are doing games night at my house and having cake. I actually baked the cake on Monday and Jocelyn is going to decorate it, I am told it will be very chocolate centred so I have no doubt that by Sunday I will be in a chocolate coma haha!

Peter Alexander Little Miss 3/4 PJ Pant - normally I would never spend such an amount on a pair of PJ pants but for those who know me I love the Mr Men and Little Miss characters. Every year I like to treat myself to a birthday gift, there's no criteria but it has to be something I love and would normally never buy for myself! In the past it has been DVD box sets, beauty boxes, make up etc so this year it was a pair of cute PJ pants. I actually was able to buy them when they have a 20% off storewide sale at the beginning of September so it was perfect timing. I was also needing another pair of 3/4 PJ pants as the weather gets warmer (mine are all a few years old) so it's actually a useful gift.

The Afters Well Done (single) - this song gave me chills when I heard it and I love the song so much! I am a huge fan of The Afters and have all their albums on repeat in my playlist that I listen to in the car. I just find their music so inspiring and Godly, I just know when I am having a rough day their music can help me through it. This song is a different style compared to their others but the lyrics are amazing and I highly recommend you download it.

Black glitter metal drink bottle - I have so many drink bottles (one with a filter, one with my name on it, one with Little Miss Chatterbox on it … and they are just the ones I use regularly!) and I have been resisting buying one of the metal insulated ones for a while. But I love cold water and I hate condensation so I gave in because it was going to happen eventually. I was unsure if it would do as it claimed but I kid you not that this bottle keeps water cold for 24 hours (I even tested it - I left it out on the bench for 27 hours and the water was still cool) and there is no condensation. This water bottle will be my friend during Summer a bonus is that it's sparkly.

Books You Should Read - I actually posted this last month but then I realised that I had more books to add to the list so I took it down before anyone could see it :) if you are after a new book to read then this post will have a book for you. I love being able to discover some new authors and read some new books from some of my favourite authors.

Leather Pouch Large: Wonderful Kikki K - I have been eyeing off this pouch for quite a while now and it finally came in stock in my local store! I just loved the print, metallic touches and blush pink colour. Its a great multi purpose pouch too and as its easy to wipe down, you can use it to store toiletries, make up, stationery … pretty much anything :) I have a few similar pouches that I find really handy to store my phone and stuff in when I'm at the beach so it won't get sandy and wet, which is really helpful.




Comments

Popular Posts