Five Friday Favourites

This week has been a bit of a lazy one and I've enjoyed every minute of it. I got back from a trip away on Tuesday - recap here and I really tried to disconnect and silenced a lot of group chats and did minimal social media.
The antibiotics while they did help my ear it is still inflamed so I am now on ear drops for both ears as they are both inflamed. Thankfully I had to see my doctor anyway to get a referral so it meant I didn't need to book another appointment and could just bring up when I was already there. I was told that maybe I shouldn't have put my head under the water when I went swimming ooops.

Mary Poppins Returns - I grew up watching Mary Poppins and I remember my mum introducing me to the film when I was home sick from school one day. I was in awe of how they combined animation and real life and wanted to jump into the film. Of course my mum and my sisters had to go see Mary Poppins Returns as soon as it came out. It's a beautiful film and Emily Blunt plays a great Mary Poppins, they also tried to keep the style of film as close to the original as possible and it shows. It's a great film for the whole family and one that is worth seeing.

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater  - sometimes your face just needs a refresh or a mid day pick me up and this spray is amazing. I love the scent and it really does refresh and hydrate your skin. I also discovered it can be used as an after sun spray, when you get a bit sunburnt at the beach and forget to bring your aloe vera gel.

Instant Family - Another movie that I couldn't resist seeing the movies. Its a film where you will laugh and cry and will really tug on your heartstrings. Overall it was an amazing film based on a true story and one that's well worth going to see and great for the whole family.

Leather Purse Gold Detail: Pink - Jocelyn got me this for me Christmas and I love it. I was able to get rid of my bulky purse and free up a lot of space in my bag. It's a good size and fits quite a bit in it, the leather feels nice and its great quality.  She also got it monogrammed for me which adds a great personal touch and makes me love it even more.

Every Hit Song From 2018 Mashup - I love these mashups and this one was so fun and well worth a watch.

Comments

Popular Posts