A confession :)













Now I have a confession to make! Now I really really like choc chip cookies ok screw that, I really really really really LOVE choc chip cookies which is why on this post I will share with you my most awsomest choc chip cookie recipe with an opional twist!

Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies!
You will need:
125 grms butter or magarine
1 cup brown sugar
3/4cup white sugar
1 teaspoon ( I use 2 because I LOVE it!) vanilla essence
1 egg
1 1/2 cups self raising flour
3/4 cup choc chips (or extra, I normally just pour in any amount until it looks yummy!)


What to do:
preheat over to 180 degrees
cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy (use electric beaters of a wooden spoon)add in vanilla and egg and beat till combined
stir in flour till combined.
mix in choc chips!
place teaspoons of mixture on greased baking tray and bake in oven for 10-15 or until lighty brown.
leave to cool for a few minutes and eat!
these can be stored in an air tight container for up to a week or frozen for about a month.
Optional: in a seperate bowl mix half a cup of peanut butter (crunchy is fine) with half a cup of white sugar and 1 egg. Then in step 5 place half a teaspoon full on the choc chip cookie dough and bake according to instructions! These are extra yummy and must to be eaten asap!

Ok so now you know my addiction (and weakness) so please enjoy these cookies (with friends or alone!)!








Comments

Popular Posts