- My English exam is over! I know I bombed out at the reading section, but hey I think I passed it.
- Got a job a proper paying job that counts as a job (not a paper round). Its at my local Subway store and the boss is really nice and pretty much hired me on the spot. So now I can pay for tafe.
- I have done half my Christmas shopping (yes its early but I like to be organised). Note taken that I have to buy for 4 people (my parents and two sisters), but still its halfway done!
- Did I meantion my exam is over! So that means I will never have to wear my summer uniform dress again.
- I broke out my summer dresses and skirts if only for a few days.
- Glee came back on (Damien from The Glee Project was so good :D).
- Glee is realeasing a 2nd Christmas album I loved the first one (so did my mum and sisters) so I can't wait for the 2nd one (due out later this month).
- Chickpea has been allowed outside and has been enjoying attempting to catch various things that fly (including moths and flys).
- Christmas is coming!
- All the Christmas displays in the shops are very shiny and pretty :)
Saturday, November 5, 2011
10 things that have made me smile this past week :)
So its Spring at the moment only right now it look likes a cold winters day (only I am wearing a T-shirt and sandals with jeans because I can't be bothered changing) because it is bucketing down! I mean isn't Spring the month when you break out all your cute summer dresses, tops and skirts and what not :) and buy a pair of bathers (which you really needed last summer but couldn't affoard till now. Trust me being big busted is a curse bathers start at $100 and can cost up to $300 for one pair! Mine only cost $180 which isn't to bad) and (try to) get in shape for summer? But yet its raining (heaps!), don't me wrong I love rain, I just want to break out my summer gear and go swimming, not be stuck in the house with nothing to do. So to try and lift up my moods I am going to list 10 things that have happened this past week that have made me smile: