5 things I am thankful for

Last night in church they asked us what 5 things we had been thankful for and share with the person next to us, I was in a row of 3 so I only got to list 2 (actually I was in a row of just me so I moved up the front next to 2 of the awesome people at my church). So I thought I would blog (along with the first 2 I said last night) my other 3.
  1. Being able to still live with my parents and my 2 sisters and not have to worry about the cost of living.
  2. My sisters not driving me mad this past week.
  3. Being able to freely go to church and be a christian.
  4. Being apart of an awesome church/fellowship.
  5. Having great friends who care about me and are always there to talk.
I could probably do another 10 easily but I have to leave for TAFE in 10 minutes and I don't want to be late and miss my bus!

Comments

Popular Posts