- Being able to still live with my parents and my 2 sisters and not have to worry about the cost of living.
- My sisters not driving me mad this past week.
- Being able to freely go to church and be a christian.
- Being apart of an awesome church/fellowship.
- Having great friends who care about me and are always there to talk.
Monday, February 20, 2012
5 things I am thankful for
Last night in church they asked us what 5 things we had been thankful for and share with the person next to us, I was in a row of 3 so I only got to list 2 (actually I was in a row of just me so I moved up the front next to 2 of the awesome people at my church). So I thought I would blog (along with the first 2 I said last night) my other 3.