The Perfect Job

Many people have been impressed with how I have been so trusting in God during my job hunting process and truth be told it was hard but it kept me going knowing that every knockdown led me one step closer to getting the perfect job.

 Monday morning I had an interview with a foundation and truth be told I had no idea what to expect but everything went perfectly I found the place with 20 minutes to spare (I have been prone to getting lost) and decided to just go in which turned out to be good as I went into the interview 10 minutes early. As soon as I walked into the company the atmosphere felt like the company was a big family (I have walked into some companies where it felt tense). The interview went great, basically I was told what the job would involve, the hours (30 hours a week) and was asked some questions regarding my skills. I was told that they had over 80 applicants and I was one of 3 (or 4) that was being interviewed as the bulk of the applicants had alot of experience which they didn't want (they wanted someone they could train up and but had general knowledge and a bit of experience) as not for profit companies work differently to commercial. The job felt perfect and I walked out feeling on top of the world.

Then I had to wait until yesterday if I got the job which I so badly wanted it was a long wait to say the least. I had another interview with another company which went ok and then was meeting up with a friend for lunch so that all happened and my phone didn't ring once during that. So I went home and decided to bake biscuits to keep me busy and of course the phone rang just when my hands were dirty and there was flour on my phone! I was quite jumpy when I found out it was the company but was so happy when they told me I had the job. I danced round the house and texted my mum (who wanted to be the first to know if I got the job) and praised god because truth be told the job is perfect. I start on the 17th (two days after I turn 18) and I can't wait :) God is amazing and I know that he had this job picked out for me right from the start and all I had to do was wait and trust him throughout the job hunting process.

Comments

Popular Posts