Five Friday Favourites and a Prayer Point

Happy Friday! One week of having no license almost done, its actually not that bad when you have parents and friends who are able to help you get around. In other news my probation at work has been extended and I knew it was coming, I just haven't been focusing (though that is improving slowly since starting to take fish oil again) and letting my personal issues get in the way of work. I am thankful that they are extending my probation rather than letting me go and that they want to work with me. I feel like its a culture shock being back in the work force after not working for almost 2 years, plus the whole loosing my license thing which knocked my confidence around. This week has probably been the best week since the incident mainly because its happened and I can now focus on getting it back, rather than waiting for it to happen. If you could please pray for me that would be great, I love my job and work place and don't want to leave so just pray that I get back on track and prove myself to my supervisor.
Moving on lets talk about some Friday Favourites, these are the things I have been loving lately (note this post has been in my drafts for a while and I never thought I would get around to finishing it!).

Bobbles Sports water bottle - I am trying to drink more water (plus I am currently on a one diet coke a week restriction) but the chlorine taste in it can put me off at times. I have always loved the look of bobble water bottles but was after something a bit sturdier so when I saw their new sports range I decided to buy one, I love how it looks and feels plus it makes drinking water easier.

Maybelline Nude eyeshadow palate - I have a few eye shadows palates I use on a regular basis and this is one of them, its a good mix of matte and metallic colours and the possibilities are endless. I like to wear a pale colour as a base (over my eyeshadow primer of course) and then use a dark colour to outline and define my lids. The staying power is amazing as well, I apply it in the morning and by the end of the day it still looks great.


Havaianas Flash Urban Black Sandals - I am slowly starting to think about Summer and one of things I needed was a pair of casual sandals. I love my Havaianas thongs so buying these was an easy choice they are super comfy and plus being black you can wear them with pretty much anything.

Lesley Knope print - I have recently reorganised my room and I now have some space that needs to be filled on top of some shelves. I love Parks and Rec so when I saw this print on Etsy I had to get it. The store has quite a few other prints and they would great gifts once you frame them (I just picked up a $10 frame from Target).

Christmas! - I have recently started my Christmas shopping, as I love to be organised and buying gifts is one of my favourite things to do! Plus it means come Christmas time, I can focus on other things rather than buying last minute gifts for people. I also like to craft a lot of gifts for people so I like to start thinking about it now so that I have time to order/buy the supplies and make them with plenty of time to spare (I like to binge watch shows while I do it). I am keeping it simple this year with a few intricate crafts happening as well.


















Comments

Popular Posts