Suggestion box

I have come to the conclusion that I need a suggestion box hanging around my neck so people can tell suggest for me what job I should be doing. Currently I am in a land of unknowns and its challenging to say the least! Then I have people suggesting jobs that I would be good at or should go into, the main one being something to do with baking. Don't get me wrong I love baking but the only real way forward with that is to start my own business and to do that while living at home just isn't doable, our kitchen is small enough as it is and I don't feel like I could impose that on my family at this stage! Plus I would have to purchase a kitchenaid as our current stand mixer (its at least 15 years old if not older) would not be able to handle the large amounts of baking going on and I can't justify spending that amount of money (around $700) at this stage when I am in this situation (if anyone has a spare $700 feel free to send it my way in exchange you will receive baked goods every month for the next 12 months!).
I did have a group interview at a caring agency last week but did not move into the next round which I expected as everyone had so much more experience than me.
I just have no idea what jobs I should be looking into, I do know for certain the following things:
  • I want to help people.
  • I love ReachOut and spreading the word about mental illness.
  • I have a sister with Down Syndrome whom I have been heavily involved with caring for her since I can remember.
  • I love baking.
  • I am a caring person.
  • I have admin and business skills.
  • I can handle challenges and it takes a lot for me to want to give up.
  • I know what good customer service is.
I guess if someone could combine all the above and create a job then I would be happy, but for now its back to the drawing board and to praying that God will show the next step soon enough!

Comments

Popular Posts