I did have a group interview at a caring agency last week but did not move into the next round which I expected as everyone had so much more experience than me.
I just have no idea what jobs I should be looking into, I do know for certain the following things:
- I want to help people.
- I love ReachOut and spreading the word about mental illness.
- I have a sister with Down Syndrome whom I have been heavily involved with caring for her since I can remember.
- I love baking.
- I am a caring person.
- I have admin and business skills.
- I can handle challenges and it takes a lot for me to want to give up.
- I know what good customer service is.