Five Friday Favourites

Well I am finished with my classes! It's so bittersweet to be finished and I will be sad not to see my lecturers weekly, I loved picking their brains and hearing all their life experience from the varied areas they have worked in. Now its onto 5 weeks of prac followed by half a day on campus and I am done. I have a placement for my prac but the final details are just being dealt with so I am hoping to start it mid next week. I'm only doing 3 days a week as that's all I can handle but I may increase it depending how things go and how my anxiety is.
I've also officially been accepted to do my Diploma in Community Services starting next semester which I am looking forward to doing. Today I actually got to meet the lecturer in charge of the diploma which was great and I am looking forward to learning from him next semester.

Onto Friday Favourites:

Smiggle 15th Birthday Personalise Pen - so I have a slight stationary addiction and when I saw this pen I couldn't resist :) It writes really nicely and it's so pretty too.

MOR Perfume Oil - I got a tube of this for Christmas and I am really loving it. As it's an oil it has great staying power and you only need a couple of rolls to get a beautiful scent. I just roll it on my pressure points and I am good to go :) I have this in marshmallow which is a sweet musky scent perfect for winter and blood orange which is more uplifting and the perfect pick me up.

Esma flats in gold - I already have these in silver but I couldn't resist buying these in gold too. As I will be working in an office environment for my prac and with my ankle I can't wear heels (can you imagine a moonboot on one foot and a heel on the other that would be a recipe for disaster haha!) I figured it made sense to buy them to add into my shoe rotation. They add the perfect amount of sparkle to any outfit and don't give me blisters either.

Olivia Burton Watches - my sister showed me these watches when we were out shopping the other week and I can't stop thinking about them! I want to buy myself something nice once I officially finish my Cert. 4 as I had such a rough start and I am leaning towards buying one of these watches. I just love how classic they are and something I know I would wear for years to come. I am currently leaning towards buying this watch as I love the subtle lace detail but I also love this one though it is a bigger watch face and this one, decisions decision!

Philips Vibes Gel Headphones - I've had quite a few issues with headphones over the past few months after my last pair died and both of the replacement pairs I bought were hopeless. These headphones are actually highly rated on Amazon (I got mine from Target to avoid paying postage) and I've had no complaints since I bought them. They are great quality, comfy and actually stay in my ears! For the price you can't go wrong and I am planning on buying another pair to keep as a spare.




Comments

Popular Posts