Five Friday Favourites

Another week over which means 3 weeks into my diploma and things are getting a bit less overwhelming but I still find myself freaking out now and then. I assignments are due from next week onwards which is crazy but a plus of having anxiety is that I keep on top of my assignments and never leave anything to the last minute!
I finally got round to ordering some prescription sunglasses, they should be ready early next week which is great. I kept putting off getting new sunglasses as my $30 pair was fine but I soon realised that maybe I should get some as I found myself squinting at road signs at times, then the other week a lense popped out of my sunglasses (and I struggled to get it in) and I figured I should finally get round to getting some sunglasses with my script in instead of buying another pair for $30 which wouldn't help my eyesight. As I'm on my parents insurance still (I'm studying and under 25) every year I get $120 towards a pair of glasses and as I got glasses last year this year I decided to get sunglasses. I actually got two pairs for $210 (after insurance) as I figure I am so clumsy its better to get 2 pairs just in case I break one. I also live in my sunglasses in summer as I am sensitive to light and it's also handy to have a pair in my car and a pair in my handbag.
This weekend I am off to a Christian Women's Convention in the city which should be good and I am bound to run into some familiar faces which will be good.

Onto Friday Favourites:

9-1-1 (tv show) - this show had me on the edge of my seat and while it was consistently intense every episode was good. I loved the cast and how they all interacted and while each episode focussed on a few emergencies they weren't the whole focus and rather how relationships were tested and how the emergencies shaped the workers.

Teatree Oil Manuka Honey Healing Balm - as someone who is super clumsy its a must for me to have a good antiseptic cream and ever since I bought this cream I have been using it for any cut/scrape/scratch I get to great success. Teatree is a natural antiseptic and manuka honey is meant to help promote healing, I honestly have no idea if I heal quicker compared to using another antiseptic cream but it does absorb nicely into the skin and is a good all round cream.

Brooklyn Nine Nine Comic Con Panel video - while I couldn't attend comic con (as unfortunately teleportation isn't a thing haha) this was the next best thing! I love Brooklyn Nine Nine and to see all the cast together on a panel was amazing, just seeing the cast chemistry and how alike they are to their characters. If you love the show this is a  much watch and it's great to get some insides scoops for the up and coming season.

Caramel M&Ms - I LOVE M&Ms, I eat them weekly - for TAFE I take a small container with nuts and M&Ms in to give me an energy boost and then there's the times when I need a chocolate boost when I am at home. So of course I had to try the new caramel ones and they are amazing. I could easily eat a whole bag and I just love how the caramel adds an unexpected touch to them. If you haven't tried them then you are missing out.

Muppets singing acapella - I can't believe it has taken me so long to find this video, its hilarious and a great take on the song Cool Kids.



Comments

Popular Posts