Things I am thankful for

I have this calendar that has strips of paper every day I write down what I am thankful for and put it in a corresponding envelope for that month. I'm not good at doing it every day so I tend to do a weeks worth at once haha! But today was a weird day and I thought it would be good to list what I am thankful for:
  • I'm thankful for the group chat between me and 3 friends who I have made through the ReachOut moderator program. Our group chat is hilarious and I am honoured to call these crazy awesome people my friends :)
  • I'm thankful that my anxiety is lessening about my prac in 2.5 weeks.
  • I'm thankful for getting rejected from the Christmas casual position, even though I was almost certain I would get it and I have a lot of questions regarding it. I know it wasn't meant to be and I have faith that God will provide me with the perfect job at the right time.
  • I am thankful for Maltesers that dull the pain of not getting the Christmas casual position. 
  • I am thankful that I can see the good during the hard times.
  • I am thankful that I am on break and I can recharge before the Christmas season starts.
  • I'm thankful that I am almost recovered from this cold and I've stopped sneezing finally!
  • I am thankful for the opportunity to attend a drug and alcohol workshop on Monday and that it was invaluable.
  • I'm thankful that God lead me into Community Services and that I know he has a plan for me regarding what I am learning.
  • I am thankful that I am starting to push myself more out of my comfort zone and I am seeing results. 
  • I am thankful for quiet nights, spent with the cats and bird.
  • I am thankful for this sense of peace I have that God is in control of my future.
  • I am thankful for The Afters new song - Fear No More and how it helps put my anxieties at ease.
  • I'm thankful for opportunities to share my story with anxiety and that I am speaking at a panel on behalf of ReachOut in just under 4 weeks. 
  • I am thankful for a sister who helps me reorganise my room and isn't afraid to force me to throw out/donate stuff. 
  • I am thankful for so much!
Even if you aren't having a weird day I encourage you to write down what you are thankful for, I guarantee you will feel amazing :) 

Comments

Popular Posts