Five Friday Favourites

I have crashed today and I am hoping for a quiet a weekend! I haven't been sleeping super well and these weird dreams aren't helping either, so hopefully I can catch up on my sleep before I turn into a zombie.  This past week was filled with friend catch ups and hosting (along with a friend) a girls movie night at church which was fun. My dizziness wasn't too bad on Wednesday but it's been in full force the rest of the week so there's no change. Next week I have a few appointments and I'm having a friend come over as well. I also need to write a speech for a (virtual) ReachOut event in a couple of weeks and I always like working through what I need to say and how I should say it. I was one of those strange people who loved giving speeches in high school so to get to give in a speech in a couple of weeks for ReachOut is something I am really excited to do. 
I'm trying to stay distracted as I'm currently obsessing if this new medication is starting to work as I am over the side affects and taking it twice a day. I wrote a post last week about two weeks on from the neurologist and how I'm feeling about it here.
This weeks favourites will be brief as I'm so tried and I wasn't super good at planning it in advance this week. Onto Friday Favourites...

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree and Manuka Honey Clay Mask - I haven't done a face mask in so long so but I liked the look of this one especially as it doesn't take longer than 10 minutes to do. It made my skin feel really nice and I noticed a difference immediately and I'm going to aim to do it once a week. I also love how it's natural and you don't need to use much. 

Cricut Maker - I'm going to do a post hopefully next week about this machine and why I bought it. But it's my new craft toy and I am so excited to use it and I am having so much figuring it out. It's an investment for sure but as a crafter I figure it should help me get through my paper stash and get me back into crafting.

Tea Tree Oil - I am prone to athletes foot and it always rears itself in Winter no matter how hard I try to avoid it. Thankfully I have found a natural remedy that clears it right up and it's as easy as dabbing on tea tree oil twice a day after drying your toes, it clears it right up and as a bonus my feet smell really clean as well. 

Scunci Metallic Barrette Clips - I grabbed these on a whim at Big W the other week and I really like them. I find I have so many clips that make statements but so few I can just throw in regardless of what I am wearing. They actually hold a decent amount of hair and stay in decently which is good when you have thick and fine hair like me. 

Hamilton Soundtrack - this has currently been on repeat lately and I am loving it. Lin Manuel Miranda is a genius and I just love the music plus having seen Hamilton three times I feel its almost like listening to an audio book now. 

Comments

Popular Posts