Five Friday Favourites

This past fortnight has had it's ups and downs, it feels like for every good day I have I have two bad days not just with dizziness but also mentally. But I am thankful to have friends and family who support me during the tough days and provide me with distractions and let me vent when I need to. I was lucky enough to team up with DollarSweets and ReachOut for Fairy Bread Day on Tuesday which was really fun, I think I went overboard baking all the fairy bread treats but once I started I couldn't stop. Thankfully I have plenty of friends and my doctor

who love my baked goods so I was able to share the cake and cookies with them. I didn't get either job I interviewed for which sucks and I am over applying for jobs that are just dead ends, I know God has a plan in this but it's just hard. Christmas is coming at least according to the many people who were at the shops trying to find a bargain at the Black Friday sales today. My sister and I made the mistake of shopping today but we did pick up a few good things on sale including this cute Christmas apron. But I have to admit I am counting down the days and embracing all the sparkle and glitter that comes with Christmas. On Sunday me and a friend built my Lego Elf House and while it was a bit challenging it was fun building it with a friend and it looks great next to my Lego gingerbread house. Tomorrow the plan is to set up the Christmas tree and other decorations which will be nice and then at night after church I am going to check out the Christmas lights in the city with some friends. Then next Friday I am going to start baking some gingerbread because nothing says Christmas like baking gingerbread and the whole house smelling amazing. 

Onto Friday Favourites...

2021 A6 Weekly Diary - I have to admit I am feeling ready for 2021 to come especially now that I have a new diary which is already starting to get filled up with various events for the new year. I really like the layout of this diary and I find the size is perfect for my bag. 

The Perfume Oil Company Bloom - I really like wearing perfume I find it can change your outlook and brighten up your day. I discovered this one in a gift shop I was given a voucher to for my birthday and I really like the scent. It doesn't smell like any other perfume I have, the scent is floral but with deeper notes and makes me feel confident when I wear it. 

Old Fashioned Pecan Pie - I know we don't celebrate Thanks Giving here in Australia but I made a pecan pie on Monday night when my cousin her husband and their baby came over for dinner. It was a huge hit and it wasn't that hard to make either. I'm thinking I will probably make it again at Christmas time it was that good. 

Erstwilder X Pete Cromer - this collection was released last Tuesday and some pieces sold out within minutes, thankfully I was able to get the two pieces I wanted (this and this) and there are still some pieces available. The pieces are beautiful and the photos don't do them justice.

Skin Republic foot peel - is it weird that I really enjoy doing these peels? They just make my feet so smooth and Summer ready, because no matter how hard I try I can never remember to moisturise my feet and they really don't get pampered enough. 

Comments

Popular Posts