Yesterday was one of oldest friends birthday! HAPPY SWEET 16TH GEMMA! So this meant finding a dress to wear to her birthday party (which is on the 30th) now for an average girl this would be easy but I am not an average girl! The theme was bright colours so that meant no blacks or whites so off to target I went!
I tried on 3 dresses there that I liked first one was a maxi type dress but it didn't suit me, 2nd one was a multi coloured dress and I couldn't work out the straps at all! and the 3rd dress was one that I kinda liked only it was a bit to reavealing so off to garden city!

We decieded to avoid k mart and wander down the 'up market strip' where they have kookai, petter alexander and all the up market posh shops! we went into a shop (I have forgotten the name) and we looked at the sale rack (every thing else was about $300!) so I tried on one that made me look like waaaaaay older than I wanted to be! The next dress was one where I couldn't work out the straps this was really complicated as it was a halter neck but we couldn't work out how the 'halter part' worked! So we headed to sports girl and espirit and we couldn't find a thing we eventuly went into a new store called forever new which I found the perfect dress its black at the top but the bottom is fluro pink and purple! Its really nice and just right (it cost $80)!

I think life is like dress shopping u try on many different types (and styles) in different colours and when you find the one you like it feels just right! We shouldn't stress about the small thing!

Comments

Popular Posts