10 Things I can smile about this week

Ok I know I have been slack in blogging but please forgive me I will try and blog more often! But for now here are 10 things I can smile about this week :)
  1. School is over!
  2. My grandparents whom I haven't seen for 6 years ( They live over east and they have been building a house) are coming over on thursday.
  3. I got paid yesterday!
  4. we got a new vacuum cleaner one that actually works!
  5. I have clean sheets ( I know I'm werid get over it)
  6. My nail polish (on my toes I bite my finger nails) hasn't chipped.
  7. Its alot cooler today than yesterday.
  8. Christmas is around the corner.
  9. I have discovered 2 new awesome time waster sites (links will come in another post)
  10. My sisters are watching Glee by choice (they tell me they hate it)

Comments

Popular Posts