10 things that have made me smile this week:)

10 things that have made me smile this week:)
this week has been pretty good on my standdards! So here are my 10 things:
  1. I had an epiclly awesome ping pong ball fight at a friends party :) it was dark and I might've had too much fizzy drink . . .
  2. I have paid off my debts to my dear mother! (well not yet as she isn't home but I have the money).
  3. Dad bought me a book I wanted (its about cats don't ask!)
  4. I made cookies today in childcare :)
  5. I now have 2 plants (succulents) which are called Oswald and Winston (once again don't ask . . .)
  6. I have ordered the first stage of mum's christmas present!
  7. I found Maddy (she can't hide forever besides she loves me as I give her bikkies!)
  8. I got complimented on dinner last night (which I cooked!)
  9. My nice area co-ordinater warned me about the big rounds (as in lots of papers) which we will have to deliver this weekend.
  10. The chickens have not escaped so far! The moment I find a chicken in my bed I will SCREAM!

Comments

Popular Posts