Ten things you might not know about me

After such a great start I hoped this week would be better but yesterday it went downhill but I will spare you all the details and have decided to tell you guys ten things you might not know about me.
  1. I have never dyed my hair, the only streaks I have are natural.
  2. My desk is always messy so I end up doing my home work at the computer or at the kitchen table.
  3. I have a habit of buying stationary that I rarely use just because its cute.
  4. I have a heap of books, and have a fear that if I let people borrow them I won't get them back (but I always do (well I haven't lost a book yet)! Once a friend borrowed one of my books for a year because I rarely saw her.)
  5. I prefer chocolate over lollies.
  6. I love watching (non cartoon) disney movies.
  7. I have never had braces.
  8. I hate waking up to go school in winter and one of the main reasons is not just because its cold but my winter school uniform takes ages to get on.
  9. I have been to two primary schools and two high schools.
  10. I don't have any homework these holidays.

Comments

Popular Posts