Quiet

Tonight I have been very quiet, I mean for me a person who rarely stops talking that is really odd! Mum has kept asking me if I am ok and I keep telling her I am but at the same time I'm not. I mean I'm not feeling myself at all (I picked at my dinner and couldn't face ice cream, I have no appetite)! I feel like I could burst into tears at any given moment and am consistently tired (which is strange as I get 9 hours of sleep every night). I almost burst into tears yesterday when the teacher told me to do something which I didn't want to do. This is really werid for me. I am going to see my doctor in 3 weeks (it was the earliest we could get in as he is on leave) so please pray that goes well and he knows what to do or whats wrong with me (we have theroies but thats it). As Mum and Dad and I don't what is going on with me. We are just thankful that we picked it up early and we didn't leave it too late or when it was really bad. For the time being I am just listening to my body and not pushing myself much.

Comments

Popular Posts