- Fought with my sister
- Watched Night At The Museum 2
- Drove round the local uni's car park and didn't hit any curbs (this is a big thing for me, considering how many I have hit the first and 2nd times I drove btw this was my third time driving)!
- Made breakfast for mum for Mothers Day (today!). We had crepes with berrys in syrup, wipped cream and caramel sauce really yummy :)
- Watched Glee
- Gone on facebook
- Done are really hard in class asignment for english ( I will be happy if I get 50%!)
- Baked my dad a birthday cake (his birthday was on thursday)
- Bought a thing to stop my head phones from getting tangled up (honestly why does that always happen! $4 later and I am very happy :D)
- Helped out at sunday school :)
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Ten things I have done over the past week.
I haven't posted in awhile so I thought I should, so here are ten things I have done over the past week