Yesterday and Today

Yesterday I wrote down all my factions year 12 results down at my sports carnival.
Yesterday was my last ever sports carnival.
Yesterday I had 2 red fanta slushees within 4 hours of each other, and it was only this morning I realised I had 2 of them.
Yesterday I saw Glee The 3D Movie
Yesterday my friend fell asleep in Glee The 3D Movie
Yesterday my whole 'eat healthy say no to most foods containing sugar or fat' diet plan went out the window.

Today I am feeling the effects of having 2 slushies
Today I want to slap someone, because he told me there is no God only science, when he was raised a Christian.
Today I am glad I will never have to go to another sports carnival.
Today I feel glad that I can finally move on.
Today I am feeling like myself for the first time in ages.

Comments

Popular Posts