Book review: Revive by Cat Patrick

I haven't done a book review lately so I thought I would :) I ordered this book online as it was $12 cheaper if I waited a month for it to be released in paperback even though it was always out in every bookstore here for around $20-22.

I first came across Cat Patrick when I was doing work experience and during my lunch break I was window shopping (there was a big shopping centre 2 mins walk away) and picked up her book Forgotten I loved it, it was so different to what I had read before so when Revived I didn't hesitate to order it.

I read revived in a night and honestly loved every moment, it has twists, romance, suspense, death, and will make you smile and cry. It is my new favourite book and for the night I read it, it gave me a much needed distraction from what was going on around me.

Revived by Cat Patrick

Revived is based around a drug (call Revived) that can make you come back to life after you have died. Daisy is a teenager who has died 5 times each time coming back to life but after each time she dies she has to be relocated with her two carers Mason and Cassie (who act as her parents but are really agents who are trying to refine the drug) so no one knows that there is such a drug. After Daisy dies for the 5th time she relocates to a new town with a new last time and then for the first time she makes a friend, Audry and begins to develop relationships with those around her. Just when you think you know where the book is going, twists begin to happen and you have no idea what will happen next.

I would say this book is better than Forgotten and I honestly didn't think it could be possible. I love how it is a stand alone book and it answers all the questions you may have and gives you proper closure. You fall in love with all the charcters and you honestly don't want the book to end. This book like Forgotten will get reread many times.

If you want an unpredictable, not dystopian (though it may sound like it), feel good book read Revived you won't regret it!

*** I am not getting sponsered for this review and I am pretty sure Cat Patrick doesn't know I exist, this revive is my own as I love this book and want everyone to know about it ***

Comments

Popular Posts