- Finishing off my 18th Birthday invites. They look very me and were worth all my effort :)
- Spending time with my Mum one on one which is always nice.
- Seeing my parents celebrate 20 years of marriage.
- Dancing around the house with my sisters.
- Spending some time out in the garden weeding, of course Chickpea had to 'help' by digging in the places I pulled some weeds out of.
- Having a coffee with Dad.
- Having a few nights of decent sleep
- Realising that in less than a month I will be 18 (since when did time go so fast?!)
- My appetite slowly coming back, I managed to catch the flu and one of the symptons was not being hungry so actually wanting to eat is nice.
- Generally just feeling alot better and getting over the flu. When I had the flu I was miserable and tired and there were times when even the smallest amount light would give me the biggest headache so finally feeling functional is great :)
Friday, August 17, 2012
10 things that have made me smile this past week
I thought I would do a post on things that have made me smile this past week as honestly I am uninspired and I don't particulary want to go on a rant about a few things that have happened this past week.