Where God wants me to be

Sometimes I wonder about where I will be in 10 years. If you asked me now I would tell you the following: I would like to be married to a great godly guy, working in administration at least part time, maybe working on a novel, surrounded by a few cats and maybe even a child or two, serving God in anyway I can, still be blogging and reading blogs and maybe even living in the country. But I have no idea where I will be for all I know I could be in Peru with my parents (highly unlikely but who knows?!) what I do know is that I will be where God wants me to be.

If you are friends with me on Facebook you will see that I have been posting how job interviews are going and I always say its in God's hands because truth be told God has the perfect job for me and who am I to want otherwise? Yesterday (Friday) I was told I might get a call from a company about a follow up interview (I had an interview with their recruitment agency) for a temp position with a chance it could be full time and truth be told I knew in my heart it wasn't meant to be so when the day passed with no call I was happy. I know I will get knockbacks but each one gets me closer to the perfect job. I know I have anxiety and that means I need a permanent position not a temp one and I need employers who understand my anxiety so that probably for the first week I will be jumpy and maybe emotional. I know the perfect job is out there for me and I know God has it set aside for me so why should I stress? Before each interview I pray that God will help me and will help the people interviewing me to see my potiental and it helps keeps me calm and focused.

All I know for certain is that where I am now and where I will be in future will be where God wants me to be and that is fine by me.

Comments

Popular Posts