Job Interview take?

Today I woke up had a shower, washed my hair, got dressed in one of my favourite dresses along with stockings, heels and a cute jacket, tried to ignore my nerves and attempted to choke down some food, before I caught a bus to the train station caught a train and then another bus. I then tried to get myself reaquainted with my settings before trying to build up and appetite by shopping. I managed to somehow eat a footlong sub (how I managed to is beyond me) and a diet coke (which I ended up throwing away as even the thought of it made me sick) and said hello to a familar face and we both laughed and said we would see each other in an hour. Then I tried to keep my food down walked some more and tried to calm my nerves. Then at 1.30pm I walked in to a familar building with nerves in my stomach and faced the firing squad or two people one of whom I knew. I somehow managed to get an interview where I did work experience when I was 17, out of 250 applicants I was 1 of 5 who was chosen to be interviewed. I faced the interview head on gave it my best, tried not to talk to much and knew that in then end it was in God's hands.

I'll find out by the 17th if I have the job or not, I really want the job but at the same time for all I know is that God has something else planned for me. My current job at the moment isn't ideal and I have no idea how long they will have a place for me (my current boss is leaving well the one who is always there and my other boss is taking over the company) as things are really messy at the moment. I have a meeting on Monday morning and I will see what happens but God's timing has never been wrong, I got a call saying I had this interview 1 hour after my boss told me she was leaving which made it less scary and reminding me that God's timing is never out.

So many people are saying that this job is mine, it was made for me and I'm perfect for it, but until (if) I get the call saying that it's mine, its not. For now I need to focus on one day at a time and pray that if it's in God's will then it will happen. I am just thankful that out of 250 people I was given the chance to sell myself to this amazing company.



Comments

Popular Posts