Setting a Deadline

I have set a deadline for me to get an admin job, my 19th Birthday on the 15th of September. I never thought I would do this but I know I need to if I don't have an admin job then I will move on and get a job in retail or something. It's impossible for me to let go of a dream I have had for 3 years now to work in an office environment so by giving myself a deadline gives me a chance to prepare to look into other options and get ready to move on if need be. Today I was told by my employment agency that I would need to work hard if I get another admin job, the thing is it wouldn't matter if I went into retail or hospitality I would still have to work hard if not harder. I have said this many times everything I have achieved I have had to work for so this is just another thing to work for. I am used to proving myself to other people and myself, I suprised many people (and me!) when I graduated high school as my anxiety was so bad during those years that it didn't seem possible and again when I completed my Business Certificate.
I have no idea if I will get an admin job by my deadline but I do know that this in God's plans for me and he will tell me where to go. I spent the past week praying that God would show me some sort of sign if I was on the right track yesterday I got a phone call regarding an interview for a job which I had to turn down as it was too hard to get to but it was enough to encourage me to stay focused and that for now I am on the right track.
For now I am praying and having to keep reminding myself that this is in God's plan for me.

Comments

Popular Posts