I saw in the new year surrounded by church family and playing board and card games, it was low key but just how I like it :)
I have no idea what 2014 will hold but I am praying that it will be easier and a lot less challenging! Every year people set resolutions though I prefer to set goals as it doesn't sound so set in stone, I also adapt my goals throughout the year depending on my circumstances. So my new new years goals are the following:
- Pass my drivers test and by the end of the year have my license
- Get a job and stay employed!
- Buy a car
- Not let my anxiety get in the way of things.
- Stop biting my nails which I have done, so in this case it will be to not start biting my nails again.
- Not break a bone, I am accident prone and have yet to break a bone so hopefully it stays that way! I am prone to bruising my bones (yep its possible, I have done it 3 times now!) and the chances of me doing that this year are high.