In no particular order

So I have made some changes to this blog, in no particular order:
  • Advertising - yes I went there, I have been on the fence about it for a while but I have decided that I will do a trial run of it for a few months and see if its worth it. I figure I have nothing to loose regarding it and it would be nice to get some extra pocket money. It's only a trial but so far I'm ok with it.
  • I have combined my 'About Me' and 'FAQ' tabs into one as it was pointless having two separate tabs when they are so closely related.
  • Finally I have added a new tab which is 'Understanding Dyspraxia' as its not a well known thing (disability sounds a too strong a lable) and I want to get the word out there on it.
This past week I have had one interview which I have yet to hear back from (they said I would hear something on Friday but I heard nothing) honestly what is it with businesses refusing to get back to me after an interview?! This is my major pet peave when it comes down to the whole job application process if you have the time to interview the person you have the time to let them know BY PHONE (not email!) if they have been successful or not. If you email me telling me I haven't been successful in getting the job it just shows me that you lack confrontational and communicational skills. Also not ringing up my referees which shows me you are lazy and don't like to check your sources (one of my referees who is on the top of the list lets me know when he has had call as a heads up) also for all you know I could be (not that I am) lying about skills ect on my resume.

In one month tomorrow I can drive! Which is awesome and means that I will have freedom and be able to apply for jobs regardless of where they are located. I have a few hours left on my log book then I am done (finally!) at times I doubted whether I would get get my license but it is finally feeling real.

At the moment this week is looking normal for me nothing out of the ordinary and I am ok with that despite the fact that I would rather be working for now its what it is and I know God knows what he's doing.

Comments

Popular Posts