- Did a 5km run/walk for ReachOut and raised just over $250 by doing it - posts related to it here and here
- Did a movie night which meant I organised it completely by myself and got sponsors yes it didn't get a good amount of numbers but the organisation side of things went smoothly. Plus it taught myself that I could do something to that big a scale! - posts related to it here
- Did a couple of stalls and presentations here and there including one at my sister's youth group and most recently a stall at the youth week markets - posts related to that here
- Did various blog posts highlighting what ReachOut does including NextStep. - posts relating to what ReachOut does here and here
- I am currently Upping My Game for the month of May which means NO laptop and I am seriously struggling so please sponsor me
Feel free to check out this post which I wrote the day after the weekend workshop I am so thankful I took a chance and became a youth ambassador. If you ever get the opportunity to become one take it you will not regret it!