Five Friday Favourites

Happy Friday! I am so close to getting my laptop back I can feel it :) (you can still donate here if you haven't already!) it's been a while since I have done Friday Favourites so here is what I have been loving over the past few weeks:
  • The Next Step Wild Rhythm Tour - when I found out that they were coming to Australia I couldn't resist asking Megan if she wanted to go see them as an extremely early birthday present (its actually near my Birthday). As I had her companion card (which means a carer gets in free at certain events/venues such as concerts, movies, the zoo etc.) I was able to splurge for decent seats, I think I am more excited about it than she is but no doubt it will be a good sisterly bonding time! ***I apologise to everyone now who has to put up with me talking about between now and September***
  • Hoyts Girls Night Out - I love these nights and always feel spoilt after attending one. I have seen How To Be Single (with my friend Sarah), My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 (with my Mum) and Through The Looking Glass (with Jocelyn) and each night is so much fun. I don't mind paying a bit extra and it only works out being an additional $8 and you receive a beauty box and sparkling mineral water. The next movie showing is Me Before You which looks like a really good film (I am currently reading the book and its a challenge not to cry) on June 15th.
  • Kobo Aura H2O - my Kobo Touch recently died after 4 years with it using it non stop so I
    decided that it was time for an upgrade (which I had been considering anyway). It was a no brainer to go with another Kobo and I liked the idea of being able to read in the bath if I wanted to and also not worry about getting it wet (because I am extremely clumsy and its not uncommon if I spill water all over myself). I love the screen and how it adapts to the light and how good the screen is, if you are after an e-reader you can't go wrong with kobo.
  • The Cookies and Cups Cookbook - I have loved Shelly's blog for ages so I couldn't resist ordering her cookbook when it came out and it is amazing! Full of loads of sweet treats and a
    few savoury ones. The pictures and stories that go along with the recipes are beautiful and make me want to bake everything. I spent a couple of hours bookmarking all the recipes I want to try and have so far tried Brown Butter Blondies which were amazing and can't to try the other recipes.
  • When this clip first came out it gave me goosebumps! I mentioned on the last Friday Favourites that I did I was loving the Lost and Found Music Studios and this is performed by some of the cast.


     

Comments

Popular Posts