Chalk and Cheese

Me and my youngest sister, couldn't be more different- she's the neat freak, I'm the messy one. I love Glee, she hates it. I cry in films, she shows no emotion. I'm a bookworm, she struggles to read. I'm blond haired, she's read haired. I love my hair short, she loves hers long. You the get the picture she's chalk, I'm cheese we don't mix! I guess the only thing we have in common is that we are sisters. This means alot of fights between us, when we were younger we shared a room and every morning we woke our parents up with our fighting (we now have our own rooms.). It's hard to believe that we are related at times! We also look different, lots of people can't believe we are related at first!
It also means we have different outlooks on life. I stand up for what I believe in, but she stays in the shadows. I could go on about how different we are!
But at the end of the day I love her, though at times she drive me mad!

Comments

Popular Posts