Reasons why I am not taking a date to the ball!

I am sick of people asking me why am not taking a date to the ball! I mean its annoying, so here are the reasons why I'm not taking a date to the ball!
  • Its another thing to worry about! I already have enough stuff to worry about- shoes,bag,dress, hair the list goes on!
  • I don't want to take a date for the sake of it, just because everyone else is doing it why should I?
  • I feel it is wrong just to ask a guy friend to go the ball for the sake of it and then have to be 'stuck' with him (said in the nicest possible way) and not be able to enjoy the ball fully. It would also be hard for him as the chances are he would know no one.
  • I should be able to feel confident enought and beautiful without a guy!
These are my main reasons, I mean yes I would take a date to the ball if I was in a long term relationship with a guy which I'm not (yet, though stuff happens!). I also know a few girls (and guys) who aren't taking dates and they feel like me, whats the point.

Comments

Cas Pearson said…
Good for you! I wish I was as strong as you at that age. I took a guy for the sake of it, someone I didn't know. Absolute waste of time! Never saw him all night...

Popular Posts