Some good advice

The other night on the way home youth group I was talking to my friend's mum (she picks us up) and was complaining about my bad week and how I thought I would never get a boyfriend etc. That night she gave me the best advice, I have gotten in a while, it was:
Pray to God about your future husband and ask him to make you the right girl for the right guy. (or something along those lines)
This has made me put things in perspective and has made me feel a whole lot better about my self in general :)
She also said that she didn't have a boyfriend (now husband) till she was 26 and the timing was right for her. This has helped me so much :)
Her son and I are really good friends, we both love Glee and have similar interests. We love going out for sushi and enjoy each others company but at the end of the day we are just friends, which is good. My mum has always told me have good guy friends and to treat them like brothers which is also good advice.
At the end of the day I know there is someone out there for me and that God has everything in control :)

Comments

Popular Posts