2015 is my year

Its officially 2015! Its the time when people make hard to keep resolutions which they break in a matter of minutes and make these big plans for the coming year which never happen.
Today I went to the movies with one of my friends to see that latest Night At The Museum movie as we both wanted to see it and figured that News Years Day was the perfect time to go see it. It was a great ending to the franchise but something that really stuck with me was this conversation:

Larry: I have no idea what I am going to do tomorrow
Teddy: Well isn't that wonderful!

This is my life at the moment I have no idea what tomorrow will hold and rather than feel upset or depressed by it I should look on the bright side and make my own adventures.
2015 has started and I have no idea what it will hold but I do know that its my year. 15 has always been my number I was born on the 15th (of September), my parents were married on the 15th (of August), I live in number 15 on my street, 5 goes into 15 3 times which is how many kids my parents have (my 2 sisters and I) and 3 goes into 15 5 times which is how many are in my family. I am not superstitious or believe in lucky numbers or anything but the number 15 is special to me.

I wish I knew what 2015 would hold but after the past couple of years which have been challenging to say the least I say bring it and regardless of what happens 2015 is my year.

Comments

Popular Posts