Sick of Waiting

Its been very quiet on the job front this past week and my mood has pretty much stayed the same as it was in this post. There has also been NO jobs to apply for which hasn't helped me feel like I am going anywhere. To make things worse I am blocked on my employment agencies books due to Centrelink but according to Centrelink I am still with them yet they are the only ones who can unblock me. I am also unable to report online until my employment agency marks me as not working part time but they can't as I am blocked on their system. I am so confused and have pretty much told my employment agency to sort it out because I am getting nowhere with Centrelink and have no idea what is going on.
It's tough because if I knew I would get work in a couple of weeks I would just stop the payments I am getting and live off of my savings but at this stage this isn't looking likely.
I honestly just wish the end was in sight because I am over not working and over looking for jobs to apply for (I am pretty sure finding a needle in a haystack would be easier!). I did apply for a job a couple of weeks ago and that closed on Monday and I have another week and a bit to see if  I will hear from them but I am loosing hope there. If you could please pray that I get an interview for this job that would be amazing as for now I am grasping at any threads of hope and it would be great if I did land this interview (and potientally the job).
I KNOW God has a plan for me and one day I will get a great job but I am sick of waiting and waiting. I guess who I can do is just keep praying and know that God knows what he is doing even though at the moment I have no clue what that is!

Comments

Popular Posts