- Eat healthier and get into a regular exercise habit - I am pretty sure everyone has a goal similar to this and while last year I did start to do it this year I want to step it up.
- Go to events where I know very few people and push myself out of my comfort zone - I honestly didn't realise just how my anxiety affected this until recently. I don't like going to events where I don't know very few people or with people I haven't seen in ages, so I make excuses. I think it would be good if I said yes to more of these events and it would help with my communication skills.
- Find a job, get the job and stay in the job - of course first I have to find a job first (praying for a miracle here!) but once I do have a job I have no intention of leaving and will do everything I can to keep it.
- Grow more as a Christian - self explanatory, I want to read my bible more and just lean on God on not only the big things but the little things as well.
- Listen more - I talk a lot and 98% of the time its because I am anxious or in a new situation and I have no idea what to do. I want to be able to listen more and direct the conversation back to people (if you see me often, feel free to remind me of this!). My eye contact has slowly gotten better in these new situations so this is the next step.
- Do a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle - no idea why but I would like to do one, of course that would be made easier if a certain ginger cat didn't sit on the pieces in the box consistently! (see photo below for evidence).
I have no idea how much of the above I will achieve, but I am looking forward to seeing what 2017 has in store for me.
You can read my recap of 2016 here.