My Ball :)

It feels so strange that the Balls over. I had a ball (hehe) and loved every moment of it. The limo was great and the company was greater. So here are some highlights of the ball I will post pics soon but I am waiting on some from a friend and my mum has some on her camera.
  • Getting dressed up, my hair took 45 minutes to do but it was worth it. I loved my dress and felt like a princess.
  • My friend winning Belle of the ball she looked so pretty and deserved to win!
  • Seeing every one dressed up :)
  • Seeing my mum and sisters reaction to how I looked.
  • Not wrecking my dress (well the clip I wore sorta ruined a bit of fabric but it is covered up with the chriffon so you won't notice it :D)
  • Having a star fight there were silver stars sprinkled on all the tables and well me and my friend got carried away :) (notice a pattern here a ping pong ball fight last year and a star fight this year?!)
  • The after party was great though I only stayed till 2.00 am it was alot of fun and I don't think I would've been able to last much longer.
Over all it was a great night and I enjoyed every minute of it :)

Comments

Popular Posts